Highlight 6 March 2024

Krogerus advises Balco Group on its acquisition of Suomen ohutlevyasennus

Krogerus advises Balco Group AB, a leading player in the balcony industry listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, on its acquisition of 60% of the shares in Suomen ohutlevyasennus Oy, a Finnish turnkey- and facade company, with an option to acquire the remaining 40% of the shares in the company. The agreed purchase price is financed partly with own cash and partly with newly issued shares in Balco Group AB. Through the acquisition, Balco Group further strengthens its position in the Finnish market and strengthens its offering in the renovation and turnkey segments as well as in green transformation. Together with the recent acquisition of Riikku Group, a major supplier to Suomen ohutlevyasennus, Balco establishes itself as a leading player in Finland.

The Krogerus team was led by Partner Jan Johanson and he was assisted by Senior Associate Andreas Brink and Associates Marko Turtiainen, Linda Tunkkari and Ada Öhman.

Similar highlights