Päivi Toivari named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers® for 2012
Best Lawyers® has recently awarded Krogerus Partner Päivi Toivari as Finland’s Finance “Lawyer of the Year” for 2012. Toivari specialises in acquisition finance, corporate lending, structured financing arrangements, debt issuance and derivatives. She also has experience in Internet banking and payment transaction services. Toivari heads the firm’s Banking and Finance practice.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in a designated metropolitan community is honoured as the “Lawyer of the Year” for 2012. These lawyers were selected because they received particularly high ratings from their peers. The selected lawyers have earned significant respect among other leading lawyers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
In all, nine Krogerus lawyers are included in the third edition of Finland’s Best Lawyers®. The best lawyers in their practice areas are found below. Details include the date of first mention in the list:
- Jari-Pekka Alho, litigation (2012)
- Ville Hailikari, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, real estate (2012)
- Juha Pekka Katainen, information technology (2009)
- Kimmo Mettälä, finance, mergers and acquisitions (2009)
- Marcus Möller, real estate, venture capital (2012)
- Mika Ståhlberg, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital (2009)
- Päivi Toivari, finance (2009)
- Juha Wessman, real estate (2009)