Firm’s leadership is recognised in the latest Legal 500 rankings for 2013
Krogerus’ strong reputation as a leading corporate law firm in Finland is reflected in the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) 2013 rankings.
Five Krogerus partners are named “Leading Lawyers” in the 2013 edition:Juha Pekka Katainen (Technology, Media and Telecommunications); Katri Joenpolvi (EU and Competition); Mårten Knuts (Capital Markets); Mika Ståhlberg (Corporate and M&A); and Päivi Toivari (Banking and Finance).
Legal 500 recommends Krogerus for all of the ten practice areas that it covers in Finland, with several receiving first-tier ranking. An impressive total of 20 Krogerus lawyers are mentioned for their high quality expertise.
Select highlights about the firm include:
- Banking and Finance: “overall level of service is excellent”
- Capital Markets: “shows a great deal of knowledge”
- Corporate/M&A: “Krogerus had an impressive year”
- EU and Competition: “highly rated competition lawyers”
- Intellectual Property: “extremely quick and timely responses”
- Real Estate and Construction: “full-service real estate team”
- TMT: “in-depth knowledge of the industry in question”
Please visit the Legal 500 website for the full report.